Fundamental Partners: Investment Objectives
- Obtaining senior, secured control positions.
- Revitalizing, recapitalizing, and repositioning assets/businesses, including: optimizing management, renegotiating contracts, restructuring debt, and improving transparency to the market.
- Focusing on protection of capital and limitation of downside risk, with careful consideration given to business fundamentals, project execution, and current and future economic conditions.
- Partnering with best-in-class operators with on-the-ground sector expertise.
- Structuring investments to generate a current yield, providing consistent cash flow streams.
- Minimizing concentration risk by constructing a diverse portfolio by subsector and geography.